- Ensure that the tines are not damaged.
- If damaged they will need to be replaced.
- Ensure that you have enough gearbox oil in the gearbox shaft. There should be approx. 200ml.
- Please check that the drive belt is intact and in place.
- If the belt is damaged or has excessive wear then it will need to be replaced.
My Petrol Rotavator tines are not moving Print
Modified on: Tue, 16 Mar, 2021 at 2:18 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.